Childhood book

One of my favorite book have to be divergent. I read it when I was in 6th grade. I was hooked on to it the moment I touched it. Little time passed then I finished the first book. On to the next one then the next then the last. The whole series was gone, finished. What should I doOoOoO? All I could was move on right.

 This makes me seem like in in a relationship with these book. In the summer of 7th grade my sister recommended me this book called twisted. I fell in love with that book also. Laurie Halse Anderson was the author.
 I tried to read every single book she made but nothing clicked with me. Honesty every other book but Twisted was bad. My sister gave me another book to read and it was called the clique. This series has 29 book in total. I'm currently on book 8 and plan to finish the whole series at some point.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memes

White Chicks

wish list