Soundtract

Today I'm going to tell you my life through songs. 


The first song would have to be Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
The reason this is because of the lyrics saying "I don't like your little games. The role you made me play of the fool, no, I don't like you." Then later on it shows a come back. "Honey, I rose up from the dead I do it all the time." I always come out at the top.

Image result for look what you made me do lyrics

My second song is The Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga
The reason to why I chose this sang is because in the song it says "I'm on the edge of glory" This relates to me so much because I'm at a 90.6 in math and one wrong move and I'll be sent to a B+

Image result for lady gaga edge of glory lyrics

My third song is Perfect Two by Auburn
Why you might ask. Well as a child I had this crush and I honestly thought we would get married and have an Asian family. I know weirddddddd. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsPloHpKJU

My second to last song is Lego house by Ed Sheeren 
It talks about fixing a relationship with someone and I've Fixed a friendship with someone in 2018
Related image

The final song would have to be Human by Christina Perri
In the lyric it states "I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down" I just feel like that statement connects to me because a lot of people expect things from me. But that I can't do everything. 
Image result for human by christina perri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memes

White Chicks

wish list