Importance

These people are so important to me. My best friends, teammates, and semi friend play such a big role in my life how could I forget about them. Yes, I love you too bro. I haven't forgotten about you. 

 Displaying IMG_1354.PNG

This is my semi friend. We haven't talked much since the first time we've met but I had tons of laughs and arguments with him. Who could have asked for a better person to be semi friends with. 


2. 

 Displaying Copy of IMG_2979.jpg

These are my teammates. We've gone through wins and losses but we still had fun. We share a bond that has no boundaries. Even after this season I hope our friendship stays that way. 


3. 
Displaying IMG_0054.jpg

I save the best for last. I'm not even kidding this girl is the the world to me. Forget about your significance other take this girl instead. Not only would she be the best candidate for you guys ;) but she would be the kindest person you'll ever meet. I'm tearing up as a write about this. I'm on the verge of bawling my eyes right now. I can't put my love for this girl into words. There aren't enough words to describe her. 

Comments

  1. Oooh. I wish your pictures would show up. We need Ms. Molnar to help us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memes

White Chicks

wish list