turkey turkey thanks

I'm here sitting in a classroom. It started to snow not too long ago. I'm staring at Isar saying "turkey turkey gobble gobble." Making me think of what I'm thank full for.

1. My family for always being there for me.
2. My best friend always helping me through everything.
3. My lit music choices for helping me do my homework.
4. My friends for making me not lonely and comforting me. 
5. My health not giving up on me while playing my favorite sport
6. Weekends for giving me a break from school.
7. Having all the time in the world with my friends
8. Pain because with out it you wouldn't know how good things feel
9. Beaches to relax on
10. WiFi because what would you do in your free time

Be thankful for what you have. Not everyone has what you have. You might not have everything you want but there are people that want things that you have. 


Image result for turkey turkey thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memes

White Chicks

wish list