quotes

Image result for stay away from negative people they have a problem for every solution

"Stay away from negative people they have a problem for every solution." ~Albert Einstein 

I chose this because people having a problem with everything you do will hold you back. Where would you end up after they held you back. Think about it.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."~Albert Einstein

 I try to tutor my friends in math when they don't understand, and after I teach them and test them on a couple of questions. After I ask them to teach me. 

Image result for you don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you

"You don't get to chose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you"~John Green

 Choose how you hang out wisely is all I can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memes

White Chicks

wish list